What To Expect at Initial Holistic Visit
- During your first visit Dr. Rensberger will spend 45-60 minutes gathering a detailed history and performing a thorough physical exam including tongue-pulse diagnosis.
- To aid in this process, please bring all medical records along with a list of any medications or supplements that your pet is currently taking and what diet you are currently feeding.
- Diagnostics, including labwork and radiographs, may be recommended.
- A unique treatment plan can then be designed specifically for your pet.
- Complementary medicine works by treating the whole body not just individual symptoms. Therefore it may require several re-check appointments and may take longer to heal than using just conventional medicine.