Family Pet Health Center pledges to provide exceptional, compassionate, and personalized care to our clients and their pets in such a way as to advance the family/pet/veterinary bond.
The doctors and staff at Family Pet Health Center are a compassionate and dedicated team committed to providing the highest level of veterinary care to our community. We honor the family/pet/veterinary bond and treat our clients and their pets with utmost respect and dignity. We provide a safe, clean environment for our patients while maintaining a caring and comfortable atmosphere for our clients. We believe in the value of preventative health care and client education to increase the quality of life for our patients. We are thankful for the opportunity to help and serve in this capacity and understand that our attitudes and actions affect everything around us.
We, the Family Pet Health Center Team, promise to:
- Treat our patients, clients and community with respect and dignity.
- Approach every interaction with honesty, kindness, compassion and professionalism.
- Provide a safe, clean environment for our patients.
- Maintain and caring, comfortable and safe atmosphere for our clients.
- Increase the knowledge and talent of our team to bring the highest level of comprehensive veterinary care to our patients.
- Increase the quality of life for our patients through preventative health care, reliable client education and relief of pain and discomfort.
Our standards of quality veterinary care include:
- A comprehensive physical exam is necessary for annual wellness vaccines to be administered and for illnesses to be diagnosed.
- Accurate diagnoses of illnesses may require diagnostic testing.
- The management and/or resolution of illnesses may require follow-up exams or diagnostic testing.
- A current doctor/patient relationship is defined as the patient having had a comprehensive physical exam within the previous 12 months.
Client Code of Conduct
- All Family Pet Health Center team members, clients and patients must be treated with respect at all times.
- Pets must be leashed or in a carrier while in the parking lot, lobby, hallways and any other area of the clinic where they may encounter other people and pets.
- Any concerns regarding your pet’s care or our client service will be addressed respectfully with a member of the management team.
- Punctuality for appointment times.
- Please understand that emergencies and urgent visits may unexpectedly affect our schedule. We ask for your understanding as we provide life-saving care to these pets and remember that we will do the same for your pet if/when the need arises.
- Twenty-four business hours’ notice for filling medication and food orders.
The following behaviors will not be tolerated:
- Verbal abuse, malicious or harmful statements about others, profanity or disrespect.
- Any form of harassment or bullying.
- Discriminatory comments or actions.
- Intimidation tactics and/or making threats.
- Failure to comply with the requests of our staff, including leashing/restraining your pet, wearing a mask, etc.
- We reserve the right to discontinue services immediately if you are in violation of this code of conduct.